Monday, May 1, 2017

God's Leadership and counsel


WORD4TODAY : Good Leadership is needed in our Nation, Church and families.
Without a good leadership it would be a failure. God is our leader. Let us learn from his leadership. We will be victorious and flourish under God's Leadership.

Let us not follow our own thoughts and plans, instead pray unto God for his plans for us. He counsels us through His Word and His People ( Pastors or Leaders in Church).

We all need leaders in our lives. Consider who your Spiritual leaders are and seek their counsel.
There would be safety and right guidance from our Spiritual Leaders.

Sometimes we do do not know what to do or what decision to take. Talk to God and God's people (leaders) and God will show you the way to walk.

Prayer: Lord, Help me to understand and submit myself to your leadership. Open my eyes to see my spiritual leaders. Guide and counsel me through my Spiritual leaders. Lord, teach me, guide me, chasten me and shape me to be a leader according to your will. Amen

****************************************************
To receive FREE Bible verse as SMS on your mobile , 
send sms  START  WORD4TODAY to  8179644756

You may also send your prayer requests as sms to  8179644756


Prayer Requests can be sent to:  globalprayerpartners@gmail.com







No comments: