Saturday, March 18, 2017

Golden Rule: Treat others good & they will do the same.



We expect people to be good, love, care, help and respect us. Bible teaches us that we need to do the same things to other people which we are expecting them to do us. I am willing to be the change and do good. When I sow good, I would reap the good too.

I believe I started my journey to do good, join with me in doing good to others. Let us start loving others, helping our family, friends and people around us.

Also share with us your experiences of doing good or helping others. God recognizes even a simple smile, kind gesture or caring hands. 

All for glorify of God and to inspire others to believe in God and in good.


****************************************************************************


To receive FREE Bible verse as SMS on your mobile , 
send sms  START  WORD4TODAY to  +91  817 9644756 


You may also send your prayer requests as sms to +91 817 9644756 .


Prayer Requests can be sent to:    globalprayerpartners@gmail.com

No comments: